This is part 8 of a WordPress How-to video series.
Not so long ago, inserting a video into your WordPress based site was a real challenge, however, now with the latest version of WP and the many easy-to-use plugins available this has become so easy and straight-forward.
A lot of scenarios are available for such a thing but I would greatly recommend uploading your video to a video-sharing site like YouTube or Vimeo, or similar the then including the link into your site.
Topics covered in Screen Cast:
- Using Plugins to insert videos into your site or blog
- My Favorite free plugins for video
- How to setup the plugin and how to use it?
- Insert a video without the need for plugins
Best Free Video Plugins for WP:
- Viper’s video quick-tags( shown in video above)
- Video Embedder. ( Manual insertion using quick tags)
- Video Sidebar Widget ( Useful for sidebar insertion of videos)
Hope you find that helpful and I look forward to your comments about the screen cast .
Don’t forget to watch the video in full screen mode to enjoy!