Go Get It Today!
I’ve hesitated a lot before buying my iPad( I don’t like to rush into buying new devices until I make sure they’re really worth it), but I believe I was mistaken, I should have got it from the beginning.
After buying the iPad and once I setup it and held it in my hands, I fell in love with it right away.
It’s a really amazing device, great screen, very suitable size, good battery life and wonderful apps you can get for it.
I was concerned that it might not work well for me as I have a PC not a Mac but that proved not to be a problem at all.
What I loved about the iPad:
- Wonderful in surfing the internet
- Very nice in checking email
- Enjoyable social media like Facebook, twitter and Skype.
- Great apps that you can get from the App Store, whether free or paid( a lot priced at $0.99) which is quite reasonable even for someone living in Egypt.
- It has great support for Arabic ( one thing I doubted at first)
What I didn’t like about it:
- Having bought mine in Dubai, UAE, it wasn’t pre-installed with FaceTime which was quite bad for me.
- Some features of the iTunes store are not available.
- Activation of some features like iMessage or Find Friends requires you to choose your country, where Egypt is not among the list( really can’t understand why!)
So, my conclusion:
It’s a must have if you need a device for surfing the net, checking email and doing lots of fun stuff( games included of course, and very addicting in fact). To me it was a nice way to stay connected without having to keep sitting down on my desk all day long.